`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A public thanks to Phillies_Joe

A public thanks to Phillies_Joe
Just wanted to acknowledge Joe and his generosity for the entire community to see.

I had a trade go bad and I never received a handful of cards to complete my 2014 Topps 1 base set.

Joe asked me for a list of what I was shorted and sent them out to me to help me complete my set.

I really appreciate it and want everyone to know that we've got some top-notch people on these boards. My eyes are on the lookout for some Phils so I can repay the kindness.
Kepler

RE: A public thanks to Phillies_Joe
I agree 100% Joe is one of the better traders on here.

Thanks! No need to but appreciate it. Just "playing" it forward for all the great stuff and hobby enjoyment everyone here throws my way. We may have our issues withn the site, but this is truely an awesome community.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

beckett love........caring is sharing. thanks joe for making this the best site
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Great news to hear!!

That's great news Smile hopefully the next trade turns good.

In 150 deals I've only had one truly bad experience. The good definitely outweighs the bad.
Kepler

(06-30-2014, 09:59 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Just wanted to acknowledge Joe and his generosity for the entire community to see.
I had a trade go bad and I never received a handful of cards to complete my 2014 Topps 1 base set.
Joe asked me for a list of what I was shorted and sent them out to me to help me complete my set.
I really appreciate it and want everyone to know that we've got some top-notch people on these boards. My eyes are on the lookout for some Phils so I can repay the kindness.
Yeah, Dispite what they say, I guess that guy, Joe from Philly, is okay after all! Smile
LOL

Agreed, Jared! Joe is a truly a good and sincere guy! This place would really stink if he ever left.
(06-30-2014, 09:12 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: In 150 deals I've only had one truly bad experience. The good definitely outweighs the bad.
I hope you're not still having 'traders remorse' over that Dillon Maples deal we did last year?!?! How many times do I have to apologize for making you think that Clay Holmes was a fair trade for Dillon! Jeez, Jared .... Let it go already, dude! *

* Smile Smile Smile LOL ..... Jared knows I'm joking, but I don't want anyone else to misunderstand ... It's a joke Smile Smile Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(07-02-2014, 01:11 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Yeah, Dispite what they say, I guess that guy, Joe from Philly, is okay after all! Smile
LOL

Agreed, Jared! Joe is a truly a good and sincere guy! This place would really stink if he ever left.

I hope you're not still having 'traders remorse' over that Dillon Maples deal we did last year?!?! How many times do I have to apologize for making you think that Clay Holmes was a fair trade for Dillon! Jeez, Jared .... Let it go already, dude! *

* Smile Smile Smile LOL ..... Jared knows I'm joking, but I don't want anyone else to misunderstand ... It's a joke Smile Smile Smile
Well, Doc, the jokes on you because since our famous Maples/Holmes deal I was able to pull another Maples auto, which I subsequently traded for a J.O. Berrios autograph. I'm hoping to find another clearance blaster because I'm sure there will be another one in there for me to dangle in front of you. Smile
Kepler

(07-02-2014, 10:19 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Well, Doc, the jokes on you because since our famous Maples/Holmes deal I was able to pull another Maples auto, which I subsequently traded for a J.O. Berrios autograph. I'm hoping to find another clearance blaster because I'm sure there will be another one in there for me to dangle in front of you. Smile
LOL
Maples/Holmes sounds like a famous heavyweight match Smile
Glad you finally got something of value for Dillon .... I know Clay didn't pan out.
At least Berrios is in your farm system. (Did they ever bring him up to the bigs to pitch? I thought I saw his name thrown around)
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.