`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Have an Extra Barry Sanders auto to trade for other Barry auto or nice patch

Have an Extra Barry Sanders auto to trade for other Barry auto or nice patch
I don't really need this one since I have two of it now. Would like to swap it for another Barry Sanders auto of Similar value or a nice Patch (Game-worn ONLY). All deficiencies are on the top loader/sleeve.

1997 Laser View Inscriptions #22 /2900

[Image: Screenshot_2014-04-26-21-26-152_zpsimbgxtsy.jpg]

Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

RE: Have an Extra Barry Sanders auto to trade for other Barry auto or nice patch
Nice card! Love those older autos like that. Still have yet to pick up the Elway from that set. Usually they are way over priced or the auto is badly faded. That is one of the nicest looking cards condition wise from that set I've seen so far!
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

RE: Have an Extra Barry Sanders auto to trade for other Barry auto or nice patch
(06-29-2014, 02:33 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: Nice card! Love those older autos like that. Still have yet to pick up the Elway from that set. Usually they are way over priced or the auto is badly faded. That is one of the nicest looking cards condition wise from that set I've seen so far!
Thanks! Yea, this is the first Barry I ever got. Overpaid for it on eBay about 5 years ago haha. Then I won one in a raffle for $20! The autos are surprisingly good looking.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

I don't have a sanders auto, but I do have patches of him and brady if interested. lmk thanks
Looking for HOF, Old School Players patches and autos

bucket:
http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e100/M...?start=all

tags:
http://s37.photobucket.com/home/MADDMAXX714/tags