IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
2014 tier one case break hits

RE: 2014 tier one case break hits
Like the Pudges!

(06-26-2014, 12:26 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Very nice break! Between boxes, group breaks, and random purchases I will be posting up my results when I get back from vacation. (A case plus total). If the Garciaparra is available, I would love to be able to trade for it. Congrats on a very nice break.

-Rob
Sure thing! I'll be listing stuff when pricing hits the org...I'm hoping to get as many pudge cards as I can

I bought 1 box at the store myself and it stunk! Needless to say I think case breaks on tier one is the way to go

(06-25-2014, 01:24 PM)once78 Wrote: Like your hits but what is the difference between the 1/1 and the #/25 they look the same, outside of numbering?
Pudge probably screwed up and forgot to change pens when his was signing. Another reason why Topps likes sticker autos Smile
Oh, and in Ivan's defense ... I'm not sure of the s/n process, but Topps could have numbered them wrong after Pudge signed them properly.
Anyway, they're both very cool cards!
Oh, and other than the numbering of the Tier One cards does a different color ink signing really make a /10 or a /25 or a 1/1 more valuable? That's debatable. At least with Bowman, they're printing a different card and color and sometimes paperstock for their 1/1, /10, /25 cards.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Nice stuff! Congrats on the Ivan's and good luck with the rainbow. Where are you doing your case breaks?
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Very impressive pulls!
French RedSox Fan & Baseball cards collectors.
Sketch card fan.
Last Packs opened:
2 boxes of mars attacks: the revenge => 1 artist auto, 1 medallion & 2 silvers.

Next Packs:
nothing in sight

People I dealt with: card_fiend2013 ; rack85

most everything that will be FT is listed in my org now, still havent decided on a few of them.

Oh and I forgot to post this one, got it sent to me late it missed the first shipment because the guy forgot to random it

[Image: scans_zps096055f5.jpg]

Wow! That's a cool card to suddenly realize you own! Nice surprise!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

The 1/1 should've been Gold Ink but they both look bronze Undecided