`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help identifying Troy Aikman card

Help identifying Troy Aikman card
This card is bugging me. Does anyone know the year and manufacturer of this card? The back is the same picture on the left side and blue and white lines on the right. On the lined side, it has a small box that reads:

Quarterback
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 222
Birthdate: 11/21/66

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Help identifying Troy Aikman card
It looks like a prototype ... I had one years ago of Shaquille o'neal ... If I remember correctly I was call ball street around 1993 or 94 ... I could be wrong but that's what it looks like to me
[Image: c06ca6d0f47af68578ae577e3244d8cf_zps7ffe40f1.jpg]
Always looking for Charles Woodson RC, Daryle Lamonica, Tim Brown, Howie Long

Trading for Derek Carr and Rod Streater

(These are the main guys I collect)

(06-20-2014, 08:02 PM)raiderspawn Wrote: It looks like a prototype ... I had one years ago of Shaquille o'neal ... If I remember correctly I was call ball street around 1993 or 94 ... I could be wrong but that's what it looks like to me
Thanks for the advice, but I still can't find anything to confirm what it is. Most of the prototypes even on here don't have a picture to compare.

that looks like a broder card (broder is a catchall term applied to unlicensed cards from the late 80's to mid 90's)

(06-20-2014, 09:11 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: that looks like a broder card (broder is a catchall term applied to unlicensed cards from the late 80's to mid 90's)
So basically there is nothing on it and no value to it? Somebody on another site suggested the same thing, I was just not familiar with that term.

If there is no license verification, trademark, copyright or even a brand name it is probably a bootleg. There were more non-licensed cards printed back then as compared to today. There is a law that goes something like this, You can sell it legally for about a dollar or two but you have to disclose the fact that it is a counterfeit or a bootleg, ect.