`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Favorite pull this year so far?

Favorite pull this year so far?
3 products drop this week (bowman, hot rookies, spx), what was your favorite pull from the non-licensed stuff this year?
Mine
4/5
[Image: 6-13-201442144PM_zps091fcea4.jpg]

RE: Favorite pull this year so far?
out of 2014 its a toss up. i pulled a deanthony thomas auto and a manziel auto out of valiant. i hate manziel but its great trade bait.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

Same here....i pulled a pure glass auto of manziel out of a loaded box of Trinity, but I think my fave pull was from the same box kelvin Benjamin inscriptions /15. I was aiming for an a.j. mccaron

Also pulled a DeAnthony Thomas PURE auto out of Trinity, but that's already traded away. I loved getting a Timmy Jernigan patch/auto from the same box simply because I'm a Ravens fan.

Doesn't really qualify as "unlicensed", but my favorite pull of the year so far is definitely the Montana auto from 2014 Upper Deck. Big Grin

(06-22-2014, 10:21 PM)Harv72b Wrote: Also pulled a DeAnthony Thomas PURE auto out of Trinity, but that's already traded away. I loved getting a Timmy Jernigan patch/auto from the same box simply because I'm a Ravens fan.

Doesn't really qualify as "unlicensed", but my favorite pull of the year so far is definitely the Montana auto from 2014 Upper Deck. Big Grin
Yeah that card is sick!!!
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

This is easy - Press Pass Gameday Gallery Jordan Matthews "Go Dores" Inscription (according to their chart there are 15 of them).

As a low numbered pull of a high draft pick, it would have been the best pull of the unlicensed products even if I wasn't an Eagles fan. But since I'm an Eagles fan, its definitely my best pull so far. You can't beat a low numbered P.C. pull.

runner up goes to the college licensed Upper Deck - a Mike Evans "Super Rare"* autograph which saved an otherwise dismal box of Upper Deck football

* whatever that actually means I don't know