Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Topps Redemptions and a few maildays to share
Question 
RE: Topps Redemptions and a few maildays to share
Well I hope you enjoy Beckett no matter the way you chose to use it.
(06-20-2014, 08:21 PM)whodatbeastly16 Wrote: Thank you!!! I actually just got done with a program at the local medical school for 3 weeks for high school students. We got to see surgery, and almost everything a big hospital has to offer. I got to do a rotation in the ER helping patients. It was lots of fun and we took tests, and it was basically a class for high school credit. But anyways, I love the Beckett forums and have been reading them, I just never made another account
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Yes I will. I love to discuss cards because no one around me likes them

This is the place to do it
(06-20-2014, 08:31 PM)whodatbeastly16 Wrote: Yes I will. I love to discuss cards because no one around me likes them
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Yup! So do any of you guys do TTM auto's? I want to know if any Rookies have sent them back yet! I looked at SCF and there wasnt many