`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 box of series 2 topps

1 box of series 2 topps
Ok, for the people who complained about my whining on my last post, I'm not whining today. I placed an order Monday for a box of Series 2 Topps and a box of 2003 Diamond Kings.

Out of the Diamond Kings I pulled several PC players, and I will make a set of the cards, as I do love the Diamond Kings.

But out of the Topps, my relic card was (drum roll) a Jorge Posada jersey card. YEAH!!! Plus I did get a Tanaka RC, several cards for my players pages and I think I will be close to finishing series 2.

So this has been a happy day all around.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

RE: 1 box of series 2 topps
Well isn't that just grand! People always rubbing it in our faces when they hit a good box or two. What, we should be doing cart wheels for ya?

LOL...just kidding! I recall the other thread. Great stuff! Congrats on your Jorge and PC hits. I also love the Diamond Kings cards.

Good luck with your sets and if you need any Series 2 base to finish the set, take a look next week as I'll be getting them loaded (just been too busy and lazy to do it....LOL). Thanks for sharing...the bad & the good!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Congrats! Always nice when you can get some PC players!

Yeah, like I mentioned, I busted a case and got close to nada when it came to Yankee cards. I did get the Tanaka SP, so I'm grateful for that, and the case wasn't without its merits, but lack of Yankee Sad
oops, I'm whining Smile
Congrats on a cool Posada hit!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.