`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 trades away from 100

2 trades away from 100
Still have a lot of loading to do but can't wait to hit this milestone, to think, Afghanistan,Korea,BiG Island Training, Thailand, and NTC and in all that missed time was still able to wheel and deal in between thanks to all, now send me some giants and help me get to 100.

2014- year of the World Series

RE: 2 trades away from 100
you have any '14 gypsy queen sp's not marked for trade or mariano rivera base card from same set?
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

You have more baseball not listed other than just 2014 GQ?
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

(06-09-2014, 11:02 AM)RyanKramer961 Wrote: You have more baseball not listed other than just 2014 GQ?
Way more I was going to upload most the gu and autos this weekend but some other stuff more pressing came up

(06-09-2014, 01:26 PM)renfrow831 Wrote: Way more I was going to upload most the gu and autos this weekend but some other stuff more pressing came up
Cool, I'll keep an eye open for it. I've got a bunch of Giants stuff loaded up in my org if you wanna comb it and send an open offer. I can watch for stuff to dump in.
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)