`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Case and a Half of Tier One (Scans)

A Case and a Half of Tier One (Scans)
As some of you know, this stuff is my weakness, and last year's break yielded some really nice cards, most of which were redemptions (and I've still yet to receive three of the best cards I pulled).

So while this year didn't have any home runs like last year's autographed bat knob or Hank Aaron/Sandy Koufax dual, there were a number of solid doubles and triples and only three redemptions!

Many of these will be FT once they're listed, though like the Henderson I pulled from three boxes yesterday, the Jackson and Maddux will replace the autos I already had in my HOF PC.

Thanks for looking, comments welcome...cheers!

[Image: to01.jpg]
[Image: to02.jpg]
[Image: to03.jpg]
[Image: to04.jpg]
[Image: to05.jpg]
[Image: to06.jpg]
[Image: to07.jpg]
[Image: to08.jpg]
[Image: to09.jpg]
[Image: to10.jpg]
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: A Case and a Half of Tier One (Scans)
Rabbit... You may have just convinced me to pick up a couple boxes of this stuff. I'd be interested in trading for the Pedro... but i have to HAVE the Edgar Martinez. LMK
I only ship on the 5th Tuesday of each month or Leap Day... which ever comes last.

Very nice stuff. I saw 7 boxes opened and was impressed. Saw a REALLY nice Rickey Henderson Patch Auto pulled

The pedroia rose colored auto is awesome! I've been on a kick recently where I'm buying cards colored with the teams colors. Anyway, looks sweet with the design And bosox colors!

I think if I ever do high end I'd have to go big on a case. A single "pack" yielding me a bourjos auto would kill me!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

I love the Bourjos and the Wachas! You got 2 Wachas and that makes me jealous!

Check me for a goldy auto
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Good stuff man, I was watching case breaks of this last night and every case has that exact hamilton redemption

One thing about this years product it's loaded with bat knobs 152 I think

Nice pulls. I got pretty much skunked on the breaks I bought into but this is nice stuff. My best pull was a Michael Wacha Auto

Check me for the Pedro...thanks

Cespedes please......Smile
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++