`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Really?

RE: Really?
my only complaint with the site is that it isnt android mobile friendly.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

Yeah Im with Brane on this one. Im kind of out of the loop I guess because I have a subscription so I havent even noticed anything. So the only thing Im getting out of this is that people are upset they arent getting a service for free anymore? Sucks I guess but thats how the world is. Nothing is free.........except hugs.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

(06-04-2014, 10:56 PM)nthnoak Wrote: Yeah Im with Brane on this one. Im kind of out of the loop I guess because I have a subscription so I havent even noticed anything. So the only thing Im getting out of this is that people are upset they arent getting a service for free anymore? Sucks I guess but thats how the world is. Nothing is free.........except hugs.
It's not getting something for free. I was fine with not having org access while I wasn't paying for it, but at least I knew it'd still be there when I reupped later in the year.

I only pay for the opg when I buy cards, which is usually drat time (leaf, press pass, ud and sage) and then not again until a month or so into the season when the main product rollouts happen. I don't want to pay for a full year when I only use it for 4-6 months, without the threat of losing data submitted over a 9-year period.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

Love couples retreat. Lol
(06-04-2014, 10:56 PM)nthnoak Wrote: Yeah Im with Brane on this one. Im kind of out of the loop I guess because I have a subscription so I havent even noticed anything. So the only thing Im getting out of this is that people are upset they arent getting a service for free anymore? Sucks I guess but thats how the world is. Nothing is free.........except hugs.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

I posted this in another thread but.....

If so many people are disagreeing with how Beckett runs this website, how can you trust their methods of establishing sound book values?
My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2