`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Kevin Robbins! Please contact me!

Kevin Robbins! Please contact me!
Been trying to contact fellow Yankee fan, Kevin Robbins (RobbinsDynasty) for a few weeks. If you know him and have been in contact with him, please tell him to contact me. If you are Kevin reading this, please PM me ASAP.
Thanks!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Kevin Robbins! Please contact me!
Weekend bump!
Anyone know his whereabouts?
The problem with the Beckett Board, of the friends I've met here, I don't have most of their contact info, since its usually not an issue, but if people are getting knocked off, or don't resub ... They're gone Sad
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Is his last date of signing in visible?
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

(05-29-2014, 11:24 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Been trying to contact fellow Yankee fan, Kevin Robbins (RobbinsDynasty) for a few weeks. If you know him and have been in contact with him, please tell him to contact me. If you are Kevin reading this, please PM me ASAP.
Thanks!
try contacting him on twitter with the same user name as he uses here.

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

Try also sending him a dummy trade offer and send a message in it. SHould go to his email address
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

(06-01-2014, 12:03 PM)shezdoni Wrote: try contacting him on twitter with the same user name as he uses here.
Thanks ... Great idea if I twittered, tweeted, whatever it's called, that I don't do Smile
(06-01-2014, 12:33 PM)rmpaq5 Wrote: Try also sending him a dummy trade offer and send a message in it. SHould go to his email address
Why didn't I think of that?! Good going, I'll give that a try!
(06-01-2014, 10:14 AM)krn001 Wrote: Is his last date of signing in visible?
Yep, 5/9/14