`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Bowman Hangers - Streaky Lives

2 Bowman Hangers - Streaky Lives
all these amazing pulls from hanger packs I decided to grab 2 at Target today and one of them really paid off.

Hanger 1

[Image: scans_zps55665a7b.jpg]

Hanger 2

[Image: scans_0001_zps6d3208b6.jpg]

I got excited when I saw orange waves, first of them I've pulled and even more excited to see the top card was Urias, and right below than an auto!

I flipped the auto around to see 4/5 and nearly fell over.

Then it got even better, the very next pack and orange paper auto.

The second hanger was a let down in comparison but a purple abreu is nothing to sneeze at

I perused ebay for sales of an orange wave molina auto and sure enough one recently ended on the 27th and my goodness it's like I hit a goldmine.

RE: 2 Bowman Hangers - Streaky Lives
Nice stuff man!!

Awesome stuff, congrats on the great pulls. Really partial to the Nolan (getting to be a fav. player though I don't collect him). Any Yankee prospect commands......congrats again, thanks for sharing and hopefully Streaky hangs around a bit longer before heading north!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Holy hoot, man! Your Bowman Streak is major Mojo! Quality hits! Congrats on kicking some cardboard butt! ... That was some awesome Yankee pack! Too bad I didn't open it Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

interested in Molina auto! pm if selling or trading.

(06-01-2014, 10:24 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Holy hoot, man! Your Bowman Streak is major Mojo! Quality hits! Congrats on kicking some cardboard butt! ... That was some awesome Yankee pack! Too bad I didn't open it Smile
What I didn't say was I then went back and bought 2 more rack packs and nothing major other than some green and orange paper

Streaky is dead long live streaky

3 hangers and a blaster at lunch and not a single thing worth a mention

(06-03-2014, 11:53 AM)rentzington Wrote: Streaky is dead long live streaky
3 hangers and a blaster at lunch and not a single thing worth a mention
You had a fine quality run, my friend!

Poor little Streaky ... So young, so full of life and hope, only to meet another tragic end Sad but don't mourn Streaky, celebrate the brief moments of joy that he brought to your life. Not a moment goes by that I don't recall that infallible feeling of going 7 for 7! I only feel bad for those who never got to know Streaky!
Hopefully his spirit lives on and will 'haunt' Joe in Philadelphia for a while before meeting his final destination!
Don't head towards the light ,yet, little streaky! Go to Philly first!

( which reminds me of the famous inscription on the tombstone of WC Fields ...
"All things considered ... I'd rather be in Philladelphia!")

[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Sweet autos
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK