`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got RAOC'ed today!

I got RAOC'ed today!
Our good friend, Kevin (kevinr), surprised me with an awesome package today! The package included 2 Jamie Mac's & 2 Jeff Withey's (for my KU alumni PC). Needless to say, I cannot thank you enough, Kevin, for your generosity and an awesome "Random Act of Cardness!"

I love the Camo FS pieces in the JMac cards...definitely from one of his Bass Pro firesuits (more specifically the collar, if I remember correctly). And I know this is the racing forum, but I'm posting one of the Withey's too because it is sweet and from Kevin!! Thanks, partner!

[Image: 002_zps9cdb584f.jpg]
[Image: 003_zpsec714794.jpg]

[Image: 001_zps5a4214e3.jpg]
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: I got RAOC'ed today!
Sweet cards! Congrats
[Image: OKimtze.png]

WTG, Kevin R.! I just got my card in from a trade with him too. I will post a scan of my new Danica Centerpiece soon, hopefully during the Cup race later today.

I got cards in this week from BOTH Kevin's! Big Grin
Thanks minitracer for pushing my JG PC up over 150 cards and actually over 160.

Glad you guys like the cards and I am glad to help add to your PC's.

I will have 2 Kasey cards I haven't had a chance to see yet from spazmatastic waiting for me when I get home.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Very Nice
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(06-01-2014, 08:14 AM)kevinr Wrote: Glad you guys like the cards and I am glad to help add to your PC's.

I will have 2 Kasey cards I haven't had a chance to see yet from spazmatastic waiting for me when I get home.
Actually 4 Kasey cards (and 2 Dale Sr. cards). Big Grin

I am glad to help you with your PC as well. Thanks for the trade and I hope you really enjoy the cards.

(06-01-2014, 03:24 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Actually 4 Kasey cards (and 2 Dale Sr. cards). Big Grin

I am glad to help you with your PC as well. Thanks for the trade and I hope you really enjoy the cards.
Ah man thanks so much and I have so many days before I can see them..Sad
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Hmmm....we should do something like this more often on here to help us out with our PC's and set building. Nice hits though, and glad to see we still have people like Kevin out there!
[Image: 89b2fe3.png]

Thanks to jbel4331 for the photo!

First Win: 06/17/2016
First Win

(06-02-2014, 11:16 AM)Racinghy Wrote: Hmmm....we should do something like this more often on here to help us out with our PC's and set building. Nice hits though, and glad to see we still have people like Kevin out there!
We actually do that all the time. I have received a RAOC from everyone who posted here (except you). I have also sent out RAOC's to most of them as well. Usually we just add a couple things to a trade package, but sometimes it's just to surprise someone or b/c it's something you know they need. As you make more trades and more members have your address, you might start seeing some in your mailbox too.