`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Bowman Baseball Retail hanger pack with Orange Wave refractor Hot Pack!!!

2014 Bowman Baseball Retail hanger pack with Orange Wave refractor Hot Pack!!!
So, after pulling the 2014 Bowman is back Ken Griffey Jr Superfractor last week from my local Walmart. I decided to go back and buy a couple more blaster boxes but they were sold out. I decided to buy a few hanger packs and try my luck. First hanger pack had an Abreu paper purple and Paper green high number 196 of 199 and a blue mini refractor of Andrew Toles number 8 of 250. The next hanger yielded a mini refractor of Masahiro Tanaka and a Alex Reyes paper Auto. Not to bad I'm thinking, I'm feeling really good now and my expectations for the last pack were minimal. I open the pack and BOOM! It has a bunch of color. What I pulled was the Orange wave chrome refractor retail Hot pack. I think I'm going to go back and by the rest. The Orange wave auto of Brandon Trinkwon is number 3 of 5. Not sure what these Orange wave cards are worth yet, but they look really nice. Have a great day all.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

RE: 2014 Bowman Baseball Retail hanger pack with Orange Wave refractor Hot Pack!!!
Check me for Trinkwon if trading... Thanks

RE: 2014 Bowman Baseball Retail hanger pack with Orange Wave refractor Hot Pack!!!
Great to hear man!! Lmk if u trading the Abrue. Thanks.

Sweet pulls man ! Got some good luck at the Wally World. I've gotten about 3 orange wave hot packs from the 3 pack hangers from Walmart and target...don't think I got an auto out of any of them though, however, I did get a Mark Appel orange wave refractor in the first one. I also pulled a black paper /25 trevor gretzky auto out of my first batch of 8 hangers. I probably bought roughly 35 3pack hangers and have got I think 4 autos, I'll have to look. I caved and bought jumbo hobby box about a week later, and in the 8th pack I pulled an a.j. cole futures game jersey /25 AND a Mark Appel Magenta printing plate auto (1/1 obviously). I crapped my pants after I got the futures relic and saw the plate under it with an auto and a bible verse inscribed on it, I then crapped my pants again when I turned it over and saw who it was. I didn't open any of my football boxes after that until the next day. Go figure I had opened a pretty awful box of tribute, I mean really bad compared to what I've seen opened. I literally almost cried when I saw what I got for the price of the box, but then the bowman box made up for it. I could have bought 3 to 4 discounted mid end boxes and got some much more.

if you wanna move the tanaka mini or any of the waves pm me thanks
http://www.ebay.com/usr/ibuyselltradecards

*Instagram - IBuySellTradeCards

~If i COMMENT on your post then I'm Interested in what you have~

"NOTHING quality is cheap"

~Jordan, Bron, Kobes, HOFer Autos, Star Autos, Chrome Prospects, HOF/Star Rookies~

~EVERYTHING always has a price~

Yeah, The Mark Appell plate is a sweet pull for sure. I bought a few more hangers today and pulled a Silver auto of Michael Taylor 5/35 and a purple refractor Jose Abreu as well as some other stuff. Happy hunting!3

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

Not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

I also had good luck last night at Walmart with an Orange Refractor Hot Pack from Bowman 2014. And the best part about it, a Kris Bryant Orange Refractor!!!!!!!! Awesome for a ten dollar hanger pack. Kris Bryant is for sale so please feel free to make an offer.

Kris Bryant Orange Wave Refractor for sale..i will also include the other 4 refractors that came in the pack. It also had a Kris Bryant base card on top!