`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
First box of Goodwin Champions, ever...

First box of Goodwin Champions, ever...
Memorial Day sale from DAC, so I bought my first-ever box of Goodwin...and a few really cheap blasters.

Here's the haul:

Blaster mem chances were 1:96...and I got two from 60 packs, two more from the hobby box.

Auto of who?!

[Image: GoodwinChampionsMemAndAuto_zps2ba2f432.jpg]

Halfway through the box I opened a pack with a thick card inside, so I just set the pack to the side, until I finished the other packs.

After I got the crummy auto and the "F" mem cards, I went back to the big pack to find this....

2012 UPPER DECK GOODWIN CHAMPIONS 1888 ORIGINAL MASTERPIECES #GMPS4 BOB CARUTHERS [3/10]

[Image: 2012UD-GOODWIN-CHAMPIONS_1888-ORIGINAL-M...2d4f3f.png]

I have no idea how to price it, other than the only other one I see on the bay...

What do y'all think of the card?

RE: First box of Goodwin Champions, ever...
You did very well. That is a very very tough pull

[Image: w0C2GAE_zpsd1157c4a.png]

goodwin isn't really my thing, but you did well
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

I have been hunting down a painting let me have a shot at it before you put it up on the bay. Check my org. I can trade really heavy on this one. Or I may have some pc I could move for it thank>

(06-02-2014, 12:00 AM)once78 Wrote: I have been hunting down a painting let me have a shot at it before you put it up on the bay. Check my org. I can trade really heavy on this one. Or I may have some pc I could move for it thank>
Will do, Once78. I'll delay it for a week or so...to see if we can get a deal done. My subscription to beckett ends on the 6th and I won't be renewing, so I'll try to hurry, starting Tuesday (my day off, this week).

You might be able to dangle the hockey mems (especially the Coffey HOF'er) on the hockey boards.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

(06-02-2014, 07:54 AM)rmpaq5 Wrote: You might be able to dangle the hockey mems (especially the Coffey HOF'er) on the hockey boards.
I actually mainly PC hockey, so I didn't mind that at all...I only called them "F" class because that's how Beckett had them listed. I was pretty happy getting mostly hockey memorabilia, and mem from a very under-appreciated Warren Moon.

Sick sketch
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK