`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Many Players in Your PC?

RE: How Many Players in Your PC?
Collecting all Phillies but I tend to look for Cole Hamels, Chase Utley, Jimmy Rollins, Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Richie Ashburn, Robin Roberts, John Kruk, Kevin Stocker, and Darren Daulton first and then to the other players.
Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

I collect 3 players where I want all I can get of unique cards, Manny Machado, Cal Ripken and Chris Davis, but I also try to get stars and hof'ers sporadically too.
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

I'm right around 100, and my signature explains how.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Currently 354 different players. I collect every player, manager, broadcaster and executive in the Hall of Fame (from Alexander Cartwright to Greg Maddux) and several other potential Hall of Famers (from Ken Griffey Jr. to Miguel Cabrera) and several Hall of Shamers (from Joe Jackson to Alex Rodriguez). I have 354 unique player collections.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

3 guys that no one else does...lol
Todd Helton
Josh Donaldson
Charlie Blackmon
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

I only have 1 player in my PC: Nolan Ryan
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(05-31-2014, 07:07 PM)zeprock Wrote: Currently 354 different players. I collect every player, manager, broadcaster and executive in the Hall of Fame (from Alexander Cartwright to Greg Maddux) and several other potential Hall of Famers (from Ken Griffey Jr. to Miguel Cabrera) and several Hall of Shamers (from Joe Jackson to Alex Rodriguez). I have 354 unique player collections.
Jeez that is a lot of player collections!
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

Albert Almora. Shaq. Carl Crawford. Small Manziel and Glennon PC then miscellaneous redsox

That's awesome everyone!
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

Two guys
Griffey and felix
But they have taken a back seat to my HoF auto endeavors. Still pick up a few now and then but getting pretty rare
no org, please do not send trade requests