`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rare Ovechkin Autograph??

Rare Ovechkin Autograph??
I picked up this 12/13 Cup Brilliance Auto of Ovechkin but I don't see any listed on eBay (current or completed). I was hoping to sell it, but I have no idea what to even try to get for it. Any idea how actually rare it might be?

[Image: 20140527_220151_zps58819476.jpg]

RE: Rare Ovechkin Autograph??
There is one listed from what I see on ebay-- Is that yours? If not, at least on my end, searching for stuff on ebay today has been gooffy--not working right.

Yeah, the one listed is mine. Someone told me that Group A Autographs have the toughest odds, but that still doesn't really tell me too much as I"m not familiar with Cup products at all. I wish it would have been numbered or something.

I would think that it is pretty rare. I could not tell you what to ask for it, but put a "feeler" auction out there with a reserve that you like. See what people are will ing to bid it up to, and then go from there. Nice find, Mike!

Randi

I would buy it but I'm strapped for cash right now (Buying Rookie Anthology this weekend). The card is awesome though, I love the autograph acetate cards.