Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Card Shops in NYC?

Best Card Shops in NYC?
Hey all,
This Canadian is heading to NYC in a month and am staying near Times Square - anyone got any recommendations of card shops I should check out while I'm there? Preferably close(ish) to where I'm staying...thanks guys!
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: Best Card Shops in NYC?
If you like having 10,000 cards priced from a quarter to a few bucks to choose from, older packs priced from .50 to $3, 100 different Jersey/ auto cards starting at $5, several hundred rookie cards starting at a buck, new packs and boxes, fair pricing and an owner completely dedicated to this hobby, MY STORE (BBC Galaxee) would be perfect for you.

It's in the Bronx, near the white stone bridge/ throggs neck area.

Skip the card shop and go to
Juniors. (Get me a piece of cheesecake)
Carmines (family style)
And of course a Yankees game

Not many options in the city. You might want to try this place but it wasn't anything special from my experience

http://www.yelp.com/biz/alexs-m-v-p-card...s-new-york
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

I say skip ny card shoppes and go to yankeeempire's shop in Runnemede nj..... beckett discount?
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

You can also go to Chameleons in the Wall Street area. I usually go there for my cards.

I live in the Bronx but I have yet to try BBC Galaxee. My only experience with them is from the White Plains card show. They usually have nice cards at their table, but I've only bought from them once.

I wouldn't recommend Alex's MVP. Very over priced and not much of a selection.

Mike
[Image: new-york-skyline-day-panorama_zps1b18efc9.jpg]

Collects NY Yankees, NY Jets, NY Knicks, NY Islanders and NJ Devils as well as players in signature

(05-28-2014, 10:46 AM)elberson Wrote: I say skip ny card shoppes and go to yankeeempire's shop in Runnemede nj..... beckett discount?
Yeah quick 2 hour drive from Manhattan haha
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

(05-28-2014, 03:50 PM)iconms Wrote: Yeah quick 2 hour drive from Manhattan haha
Why not? Beckett love..........and maybe big discounts??? Lol
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]