`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to site Looking for traders

New to site Looking for traders
I just started listing my football cards. It will take months to get them on here and Im not listing any cards worth less than a $1. I'm a panthers fan and am looking for newtons, greg Olsen auto/ relic. Heck anything Panthers. I also am a huge Clemson fan so I collect past players; Sammy Watkins, Andre Ellington, Hopkins Spiller... Any past Clemson player or panther. I have thousands of cards so if you have any cards for what Im looking for send a trade request and who u like and we will deal.I'm honest and will send you exactly what we agree on in the same condition the card came out the pack. Thanks and send me a message and we'll go from there.

RE: New to site Looking for traders
You can check me I'm looking for trades as well I'd be willing to trade
a> href="http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n510/marty74elwaybroncos/?action=view&current=martywood74.jpg" target="_blank">my sig banner

welcome to the site..
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

welcome to the site. i am also a clemson collector. went to high school in south carolina.check me for your wants... i have tons
[Image: cowboys.jpg]
John Slitzer / MVSSportsCards
Always Collecting Dallas Cowboys Autoghaphs & All Hall Of Famers!!!

open offer sent

sent you a pm (private message). Its regarding any Russell Wilson cards you may have.
Currently collecting Russell Wilson, other current Seahawks, and Felix Hernandez

I'm also new I have a lot of baseball & basketball I'm trading for football, if interested let me know. thanks

I am always up for trading. check my org to see if I have anything you want and we can go from there

You can check me.

offer sent
[Image: 100_4824.jpg]