`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally some Bowman Retail luck

Finally some Bowman Retail luck
I kept seeing all the great pulls from DrMitch recently and when his luck ran out i thought what better time to try again and see if the luck passed along the way.

So I bought 3 blasters and 1 hanger over the past week and these are the better results

[Image: scans_zpsc7c597ce.jpg]

I think the world is trying to tell me to make a trevor gretzky rainbow because i pulled an orange auto several weeks ago.

The Kiner-Falefa is a silver /35 that one came from a hanger pack everything else came from one blaster Minus the Kahnle auto

Also got a chrome and a paper Bryant in one of them.

RE: Finally some Bowman Retail luck
Well, at least someone picked up Streaky! Glad it was you! Great stuff! That /35 silver is a sweet pull, Gretsky is rainbow-worthy, but that Tommy Kahnle ... Very nice. Been wanting ones those! Nice blue mini hits too! You're running hot, my brother. Keep it going ... The Cardgods owe you at least a few more good hits!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(05-27-2014, 01:40 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Well, at least someone picked up Streaky! Glad it was you! Great stuff! That /35 silver is a sweet pull, Gretsky is rainbow-worthy, but that Tommy Kahnle ... Very nice. Been wanting ones those! Nice blue mini hits too! You're running hot, my brother. Keep it going ... The Cardgods owe you at least a few more good hits!

I was shocked when i flipped that silver auto over and saw /35 out of a hanger pack no less....it's no bryant auto but it will do.

The Kahnle has you're name on it. I'm sure we can work something out.

It's hard to tell but that Polanco mini is one of the /99 purple's (i assume those are retail only)

(05-27-2014, 06:01 AM)rentzington Wrote: I was shocked when i flipped that silver auto over and saw /35 out of a hanger pack no less....it's no bryant auto but it will do.

The Kahnle has you're name on it. I'm sure we can work something out.

It's hard to tell but that Polanco mini is one of the /99 purple's (i assume those are retail only)
Yeah, I thought those /99 minis were exclusive to retail, too.
Thanks, I'm sure We can find something i have to trade for Kahnle.
When you get a chance, refresh my mind as to what team(s)/player(s) you collect.
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(05-27-2014, 06:27 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Yeah, I thought those /99 minis were exclusive to retail, too.
Thanks, I'm sure We can find something i have to trade for Kahnle.
When you get a chance, refresh my mind as to what team(s)/player(s) you collect.
Mostly rangers stuff. Hoping to get a Luke Jackson rainbow but those are getting pricey

(05-27-2014, 11:17 AM)rentzington Wrote: Mostly rangers stuff. Hoping to get a Luke Jackson rainbow but those are getting pricey
Cool! I'll see what I can put together for you!
Don't recall seeing any Luke Jackson in my collection, though.

if you wanna move the gretzky lmk thanks
http://www.ebay.com/usr/ibuyselltradecards

*Instagram - IBuySellTradeCards

~If i COMMENT on your post then I'm Interested in what you have~

"NOTHING quality is cheap"

~Jordan, Bron, Kobes, HOFer Autos, Star Autos, Chrome Prospects, HOF/Star Rookies~

~EVERYTHING always has a price~

wow, that is some retail love!
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

The truck took a left in Fla and made it to Texas.......congrats on the great hits! I love the purple nad blues. I think Bowman, esp. Chrome look awesome this year. Great cards........

Not in ORG, but I have a Gretzky base auto plus a Jackson chrome, non-auto and sundry other Rangers I'd swap for some Phillies. Let me know.

Keep the streak (aka Streaky) alive........
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(05-27-2014, 09:06 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: The truck took a left in Fla and made it to Texas.......congrats on the great hits! I love the purple nad blues. I think Bowman, esp. Chrome look awesome this year. Great cards........

Not in ORG, but I have a Gretzky base auto plus a Jackson chrome, non-auto and sundry other Rangers I'd swap for some Phillies. Let me know.

Keep the streak (aka Streaky) alive........
the die cut /99 franco's got your name on it if you want it.