`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
special request

special request
alright I need some help from you guys my uncle who is the man who got me into liking the Green Bay Packers is actually having a birthday coming up and he is a huge Bart Starr fan and I know the money is a little tight for me but I will be willing to dude just about anything for a Bart Starr autograph card for him thank you all in advance for reading this and for helping anyway if you can
if there is anything that anyone can do I would greatly appreciate it I'll even trade some of my Packers stuff that I have for my PC
Thank You for your time - Alan

RE: special request
I have a buddy of mine that has one. Let me talk to him and see what he wants for it.
[Image: 286z31h.png]

Bucket: http://s863.photobucket.com/user/uncfan011/library/?sort=3&page=1

Also, if a card isn't graded then please do not list it as "mint" to bump the trade value. I trade nrmt-mt unless graded. Sorry

Thank You

I have a patch card, but that would be the best I could do. I don't have an auto.

What would you like for it?

(05-25-2014, 04:15 PM)az_packers_fan Wrote: What would you like for it?
If you are talking to me, PM me and we can work something out.

You can get a personalized Bart Starr auto card or 8x10 with a $20 donation to Rawhide. You just have to provide return shipping such as a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope. I'll PM you the link.
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1