Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Michael Brantley out there.....trade or buy

Any Michael Brantley out there.....trade or buy
Org not updated by a mile....let me know who collect
2000+ feedback on Ebay & 150+ feedback on trading boards. Established trader here? I will send first, no problem. Great communication and very fair.

RE: Any Michael Brantley out there.....trade or buy
open offer sent

Offer sent with comments

(05-21-2014, 04:56 PM)ericinct Wrote: Org not updated by a mile....let me know who collect
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

Be aware everyone this guy thinks his cards are made of gold...

Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

(05-22-2014, 01:47 PM)dspainjr Wrote: Be aware everyone this guy thinks his cards are made of gold...
lol.....let's tell everyone why you are bent out of shape:

your offer:

(1) chicle Michael Brantley /25 non-auto

for my:

(1) Charlie Blackmon Contenders auto
(1) Charlie blackmon contenders prime cut auto

so I am trading two auto RC short prints that sell for 20 each for a non rookie card non-auto which probably books for 10-12 (seeing that the gem mint autographed version /25 is selling for 50/bo on ebay)?

I don't think people would fault me for declining your generous offer.

2000+ feedback on Ebay & 150+ feedback on trading boards. Established trader here? I will send first, no problem. Great communication and very fair.

The Autos are not short print or they would be numbered. Both combine book for only $23 dollars, lets just let some of the members I have traded with tell you what they think. You may have an eBay and other boards feedback, but you are just a newbie here.

(05-22-2014, 02:51 PM)dspainjr Wrote: The Autos are not short print or they would be numbered. Both combine book for only $23 dollars, lets just let some of the members I have traded with tell you what they think. You may have an eBay and other boards feedback, but you are just a newbie here.
I have been on beckett for a decade, hardly a newbie.

Of course it is a short print, I know both sets well from 2008.

The guy bats .400 the first month of the season and only a dozen combined or so show up

Not to mention I sold mine to one guy and he had an emergency and put them for sale.....so half of them might not even count, just recirculating the same card.

How many chromes and sterling showed up.....300+?

I'm not sure if it interests you, but I have about 15-20 of his 2010 UD RC to trade for Darvish or other Rangers. I know they are not SP or autos or anything like that, but they are his RC.
Good luck,
Mickey
(05-21-2014, 04:56 PM)ericinct Wrote: Org not updated by a mile....let me know who collect

(05-22-2014, 09:03 PM)mickey871 Wrote: I'm not sure if it interests you, but I have about 15-20 of his 2010 UD RC to trade for Darvish or other Rangers. I know they are not SP or autos or anything like that, but they are his RC.
Good luck,
Mickey
If it was rookie stuff or chrome I probably would....he has 2007 cards, thanks though!

I find it hard to believe no one has these cards lol....come on folks.......trading what you want.......just let me know and I will find it.