`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
ORG getting deleted if you don't pay

RE: ORG getting deleted if you don't pay
Ok, apparently even when you have a player sub ( as I currently did) you are unable to view your organize. I got a pop up message that wanted me to buy organize for $5 a month or $40 a year. My subscription hasn't even run out yet. It still has 20 days before it expires. I just checked my email and on 5/31 Beckett sent me an email thanking me for trying their services and to submit a feedback survey. Whatever kind of stunt they just pulled, they pissed off the wrong customer. I'm calling their customer service tomorrow and if nothing can get resolved I am without a doubt done with this sorry excuse of a site. I had a baseball monthly last month and decided to switch to a player monthly so I could still access organize while I was still loading cards on Zistle (or so I thought).
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

I hope this isn't going to happen. I didn't receive an e-mail yet though so maybe it is a hoax. I have a lot of cards added to my organize and would hate to lose them all.
Co-owner of sportsboxbreaks

(06-06-2014, 04:05 PM)jdaddy76 Wrote: I hope this isn't going to happen. I didn't receive an e-mail yet though so maybe it is a hoax. I have a lot of cards added to my organize and would hate to lose them all.
Oh...it's happened. If you have paid up for either ORG or OPG your good until they run out...then its....No Org for You!

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Ok, I contacted customer service today and explained to the rep what had happened and he explained it like this:

If you have at least a single sport monthly opg you will be able to access org for free. If you have a single player, or single card opg you will only be able to view org up to 2000 cards. Since I have more than the 2k card limit he informed me to go ahead and purchase a single sport monthly and he would extend my opg by 15 days. I was fine with doing that as paying for an opg was not a concern for me, but here is what did (still does) concern me. I asked him about the whole losing your org data if you don't pay thing, and he clarified things a little for me. He said as long as you are actively logging in on the site on a regular basis, you do not have to necessarily have to have an opg to keep your org. Your org will be archived, but will not be deleted. There is, however, a possibility the data in org can be purged if you have not been active on the site for a period of time (he didn't give an exact period). I had asked him if he could still see my org data and he could.

So, even if you decide to take a break for let's say a couple months and do not have an opg, as long as you are actively logging in to the site your org data should only be archived until you buy another opg. I think their aim on this is to purge or delete orgs from members who have not logged into the site in quite some time, maybe either they were banned or just abandoned the site or whatever the reason. After going over this with the guy from customer service I do feel a little better about continuing with Beckett, at least for now.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

(06-06-2014, 08:55 PM)sesfan01 Wrote: Ok, I contacted customer service today and explained to the rep what had happened and he explained it like this:

If you have at least a single sport monthly opg you will be able to access org for free. If you have a single player, or single card opg you will only be able to view org up to 2000 cards. Since I have more than the 2k card limit he informed me to go ahead and purchase a single sport monthly and he would extend my opg by 15 days. I was fine with doing that as paying for an opg was not a concern for me, but here is what did (still does) concern me. I asked him about the whole losing your org data if you don't pay thing, and he clarified things a little for me. He said as long as you are actively logging in on the site on a regular basis, you do not have to necessarily have to have an opg to keep your org. Your org will be archived, but will not be deleted. There is, however, a possibility the data in org can be purged if you have not been active on the site for a period of time (he didn't give an exact period). I had asked him if he could still see my org data and he could.

So, even if you decide to take a break for let's say a couple months and do not have an opg, as long as you are actively logging in to the site your org data should only be archived until you buy another opg. I think their aim on this is to purge or delete orgs from members who have not logged into the site in quite some time, maybe either they were banned or just abandoned the site or whatever the reason. After going over this with the guy from customer service I do feel a little better about continuing with Beckett, at least for now.
You have got to be kidding me. Why in the hell would they not make this clear to everyone about archiving? That is my whole issue with this thing. I am perfectly content to keeping buying on a monthly basis. My issue was forgetting to renew one day and having my organize deleted before I knew it. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON??? ANYONE BECKETT???

They're still gorging on their 30th Anniversary cake and don;t want to get frosting on their keyboards
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

So from a post I just read up above if we remain active on the site our orgs are safe? I subscribe to the OPG about every month or every other month when I can new inventory but it does lapse & there is a space in between purchasing so I'm glad to hear that the orgs are safely archived for when we do purchase.
PC=Giancarlo Stanton, Kemp, Longoria, Tulowitzki, Griffey Jr, Pujols, Jeter, Randy Johnson, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Chipper Jones, Votto..
I trade for similar cards.

So I paid the $19.95 for another year of my ORG - I'm assuming that I am OK until the year is up? This is beyond confusing because I don't care to pay for OPG, I log on practically every day, and I have paid for ORG. Anything that would help me understand would be greatly appreciated.

(06-07-2014, 02:00 PM)savefenway Wrote: So I paid the $19.95 for another year of my ORG - I'm assuming that I am OK until the year is up? This is beyond confusing because I don't care to pay for OPG, I log on practically every day, and I have paid for ORG. Anything that would help me understand would be greatly appreciated.
If you are paying for anything on Becket then you are safe. Just dont let it run out or forget to pay. I am sure there is a grace period for your credit card or debit card for they expire and not everyne (including myself) keeps up with the expiration date until it doesn't work.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(06-07-2014, 01:30 PM)manningsecnumbr1fan Wrote: So from a post I just read up above if we remain active on the site our orgs are safe? I subscribe to the OPG about every month or every other month when I can new inventory but it does lapse & there is a space in between purchasing so I'm glad to hear that the orgs are safely archived for when we do purchase.
Keep in mind that is based on one person's call to CS. I don't put too much confidence in that. Why are Beckett not providing clarity on this issue? Are they trying to coerce as many people into locking in an OPG or Organize before they tell everyone their organize is safe if they remain active?