`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hey Guys, It's Been Awhile!

Hey Guys, It's Been Awhile!
Beckett has always been my collecting home even when collecting has been put on the shelf for a bit. I'm not sure if I've even really logged in much in 2014, but 2014 has def. been a crazy in a good way year so far. First off, I'm getting married on June 7th. 2nd, we are expecting a baby in early December. Neither of us has kids yet and my soon to be wife wasn't even sure if she would be able to have kids. So needless to say we are both super excited about that. 3rd, I got a new job that starts June 16th which pays about 4x more than what I'm currently making. Just when you think things will never get better, God just likes to throw everything good at you at once I guess. Needless to say, 2014 has easily been the best year of my life! I'm hoping to start picking up steam collecting again near the end of the year....and hopefully this time I won't have to sell anything nice I pick-up because I'm always short on money. There have been many times I have regret selling a certain card, so hopefully this will open a new page to my collecting.

RE: Hey Guys, It's Been Awhile!
glad to hear man! i'm getting married on 9/27 and started a new job a year ago now. each day seems to get better than the last!
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

welcome back and congrats!!

welcome back -that is great news!
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

Always nice to see the return of a good contributor to the forum. Even nicer still, when that person returns with good stuff happening in his/her life!
Congrats on everything! Welcome back!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Congrats on the great news!!
PC=Giancarlo Stanton, Kemp, Longoria, Tulowitzki, Griffey Jr, Pujols, Jeter, Randy Johnson, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Chipper Jones, Votto..
I trade for similar cards.

welcome back
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Welcome Welcome Welcome