`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini EEE Redemption

Panini EEE Redemption
Had a little surprise today when an unexpected redemption turned up in my mail box. It's a Junior Arias /25 2013 EEE ... but one problem, it clearly says "2013 Panini Elite Extra Edition Franchise Future Signatures Red Ink Signatures" on the website, and Beckett OPG agrees, but mine is blue ink. should I return it to Panini? Has anyone ever had an issue with Panini and were they able to resolve it?
Just wondering if I'm beating my head against the wall, or not.
[Image: null_zps995d4b53.jpg]
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Panini EEE Redemption
Well, Panini answered me. Nothing they can do. It seems that the player only signed EVERYTHING in blue ink. Oh well.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Panini EEE Redemption
I had a 2012 (I think) Bowman Platinum "Purley Platinum" 1/1 Chipper Jones autograph I was supposed to receive in GOLD ink. He signed it in silver. I called Topps at the time and they said nothing they could do about it either. Didn't really matter when I went to sell it since only a handful were signed that way. I just upped my price and called it a "special" Smile

Glad you got your card.