`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello to all

Hello to all
Has been a long time since I've been on as I am no longer actively collecting. I will down the road still collect graded copies of HOF RC's as a very limited part time and slow growing hobby collection. That being said eventually I will be back on for awhile to offer up some of the rest of my orginal Braves and sets collections.

Hope to hear from some of my old trade partners.
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

RE: Hello to all
Good to see you back here!!! Its really been awhile!! welcome back
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Good to see you back around man! I bought some stuff from you before- and if you do sell them, put me first in line for the John Rocker auto and the especially the Lew Burdette auto!
Oh and Johnny Sain too
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]

Good to hear from you two. Yes those three autos will be available. I'm in the process of moving to Florida. Actually I'm already down here in Orlando but at a temporary residence until my wife gets her job with one of the schools down here hopefully in a couple months. All my collection is in my climate controlled storage until then.
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

Nice to see you visiting Mike. Since you been gone I have gotten some real nice braves you might want to see. One is a 5 star John Smoltz black auto ( heavy card) numberd to 10. Its in my PC thread towards the last 2-3 pages.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(05-05-2014, 09:00 AM)the cardboard fan Wrote: Good to hear from you two. Yes those three autos will be available. I'm in the process of moving to Florida. Actually I'm already down here in Orlando but at a temporary residence until my wife gets her job with one of the schools down here hopefully in a couple months. All my collection is in my climate controlled storage until then.
Well just check back with me when you get your hands on them again- good luck with the move, I hope everything goes smoothly for you and your family!
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]

Welcome back to the boards and Welcome to The Sunshine State!! Where are you moving from?
I'm about 3-4 hours south of Orlando in Hollywood. Moved here from NY about 22 years ago.
You're better off being in Orlando, since your a Braves fan. Much closer to Atlanta that way Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(05-05-2014, 10:05 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Welcome back to the boards and Welcome to The Sunshine State!! Where are you moving from?
I'm about 3-4 hours south of Orlando in Hollywood. Moved here from NY about 22 years ago.
You're better off being in Orlando, since your a Braves fan. Much closer to Atlanta that way Smile
If I remember correctly he lived in a close town or Suburbs of Atlanta. I bet he moved to better his family. Which I hope to be moving in 2 years
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Been a long time. Good to see you back.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

(05-04-2014, 10:15 PM)the cardboard fan Wrote: Has been a long time since I've been on as I am no longer actively collecting. I will down the road still collect graded copies of HOF RC's as a very limited part time and slow growing hobby collection. That being said eventually I will be back on for awhile to offer up some of the rest of my orginal Braves and sets collections.

Hope to hear from some of my old trade partners.
howdy!! we are taking the same approach pretty much...with no new Venters cards to track down, and only really selectively stalking down harder to find 90s Maddux cards (IE: more drain on bank account ones)

we are just sitting back still starting to make our bucket list of HOF RC's and hank aaron cards we are going to go for "one day" trying to set a minimum standard for the collection also this go around at it all

hope you and the fam have been doing well!
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors