A couple of bowman blasters to keep me busy
Here's what I got:
Yankees ( no Chromes Sad )
[Image: null_zps97a461d1.jpg]

Some Appel
[Image: null_zpsc21d5598.jpg]

My auto and color hits
[Image: null_zps8ee00b10.jpg]

Always nice hitting an auto right at the start! Foreshadowing of good things to come? Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: A couple of bowman blasters to keep me busy
Very nice blasters, Doc. Congrats!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

And why wouldn't the good doctor score an auto right out of the shoots? If you're not careful you're gonna have to take that Topps bit out of your signature.
Kepler

Waaaay better than my blasters

(05-02-2014, 11:20 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: And why wouldn't the good doctor score an auto right out of the shoots? If you're not careful you're gonna have to take that Topps bit out of your signature.
My sig is safe, Heritage was quite horrible to me. Besides, Bowman isn't Topps Wink

What's that saying about history? "Those who don't learn it are bound to repeat it" or something to that effect .... I should learn by now, but historically, Flagship Bowman has always been the worst for me, at least retail. In fact, my daughters have learned to scold me whenever I touch a Bowman Blaster .. "Step away from that box, Dad!" Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.