`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Randi goalie traded again! Where will he stop!!

Randi goalie traded again! Where will he stop!!
Will he sign with the Isles? or is he going to free agency?! Where he stops no one knows...

Poor Halak.... and poor poor Randi...

RE: Randi goalie traded again! Where will he stop!!
Man, Halak just can't catch a break.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

I am thinking Halak is not going to stay there but is all of this leading to him going KHL...doesn't seem to be getting respect in the NHL.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

(05-01-2014, 03:15 PM)snobles Wrote: I am thinking Halak is not going to stay there but is all of this leading to him going KHL...doesn't seem to be getting respect in the NHL.
I think of this passing him around in two ways. He is obviously a sought after goalie, or teams wouldn't be trading for the right to sign him left and right. So I would say that is somewhat respectful of his talents.

To me it doesn't seem like he wants to stay with any of the teams he is being traded to. Since he is a UFA it seems he wants to test the market. All teams that he has been traded to so far have been non contenders (this season) so maybe he just refuses to sign where he is traded to because he wants to see the kind of money he can get with a playoff team that maybe didn't make it because of goal tending or that has a number one spot available for him to contend for (Minnesota? Dallas?). Though I feel pretty strongly MN will hold pat with Kuemper as our future net minder.

I suspect he won't sign and be disappointed with free agency and probably wish he did sign with one of these other teams.

Jaroslav Halahahahahak
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

Maybe he'll become a Canuck.....? would Randi collect him then?
[Image: opiebanner.png]

Thanks to Tha Penguin for the banner!
Always looking for Senators and Canucks cards.

Opie's Senators Collection: 4036/14396 28.3%, according to Beckett's database

I am sticking with my guns on this one... but MAN is this pill bitter!!! I knew that I could compare Jaro to Arturs Irbe, but this is beyond anything that I have seen before. I just hope that he does not sign with the Isles, get traded to a team where he will be the starter, and starts playing to his potential. I also hope that Upper Deck does not jump the gun and make some cards with an Isle logo in front of him in a Washington jersey, whilst having a GU swatch from St. Louis in it.

Randi

Halak definitely is not getting much respect. He's worn too many jerseys through his career. Hope he finds a starting role and can set foot in one place.
PC Goalies: ARTURS IRBE, Antti Niemi, Patrick Roy & Sawchuk
Sets: Millennium Goalie Memorabilia, BTP Goalie Gear and Trappers
Irbe PC: http://irbecollection.weebly.com/index.html
Photobucket Traders: http://s1271.photobucket.com/user/Irbe3201/library/TRADE%20BUCKET?sort=6&page=1

Who knows, maybe we will see him in a Flames jersey next year. They need a starting goalie. Here is hoping that he stays in North America, he is too good of a goalie to head overseas even so that is where he is from.
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"

I wish he stayed in Washington they gave up a one of my favorite goalies for him (Michal Neuvirth, I grew up in Hershey watching him). It sucks he only spent a few games with them, he's a great goalie.