`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baseball Sketch Cards Have to Go....or at least change!

RE: Baseball Sketch Cards Have to Go....or at least change!
I pulled one couple years ago of Chad Billingsly and it was also Dick Perez

But it would allways be better of a scetch card with a known artist. With that being said you may be surprised by some of these artists that are up and coming like rookie cards and 10 years down the road you would be glad to have that scketch card by that particular artist.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(04-30-2014, 09:57 AM)home plate 1989 Wrote: 100% agree! Every time I see a manufactured sketch card...I think of my wife who does arts and crafts. She can download designs on her sewing machine - then she hits a button and it automatically creates the design for her.

I would rather see cards with swatches from "normal" clothes or press conferences....i.e.....Swatch from the Suit worn when Jose Abreu signed with the Chicago White Sox for example.
Yeah, i can't stand either one. Luckily I've never pulled one but I rarely buy many boxes anyway.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

I would rather pull a sketch card over a manufactured patch card any day.

Mike
[Image: new-york-skyline-day-panorama_zps1b18efc9.jpg]

Collects NY Yankees, NY Jets, NY Knicks, NY Islanders and NJ Devils as well as players in signature