`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Redemption...Success?

RE: Topps Redemption...Success?
No. And that's what they said they shipped. They said they sent me 2 Chrome RC autos when I actually received 2 base RCs. I sent them the cards back with all original paperwork and I guess that's when they agreed to send me something else as compensation for having to go through all of this.

Reason why I ask what to do with the box is I don't know if they are sending me a crap box or maybe a good box...
[Image: 286z31h.png]

Bucket: http://s863.photobucket.com/user/uncfan011/library/?sort=3&page=1

Also, if a card isn't graded then please do not list it as "mint" to bump the trade value. I trade nrmt-mt unless graded. Sorry

I find it fair enough.
2014 Heritage looks quite good to me.
French RedSox Fan & Baseball cards collectors.
Sketch card fan.
Last Packs opened:
2 boxes of mars attacks: the revenge => 1 artist auto, 1 medallion & 2 silvers.

Next Packs:
nothing in sight

People I dealt with: card_fiend2013 ; rack85

So it seemed the BBB was pretty influential in getting Topps to step up and fix the situation? I've seen many posts where people say the BBB is worthless and has no authority. Can you elaborate a little more on the BBB's involvement in your situation??
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

They didn't really do much. Just a mediator more than anything. I filed the complaint so I guess Topps has to respond. If I hadn't of filed the complaint, Topps had closed my case and wasn't going to give me anything. So I guess just their presence made Topps do what was right.
[Image: 286z31h.png]

Bucket: http://s863.photobucket.com/user/uncfan011/library/?sort=3&page=1

Also, if a card isn't graded then please do not list it as "mint" to bump the trade value. I trade nrmt-mt unless graded. Sorry

I'd say you won for sure! I doubt they would send you a rigged crap box of cards but who really knows. I've always had great responses when I file with the BBB. I'd either trade the box to somebody here on the boards who has asked for it (if you want) or I'd sell it. You just never know when you are going to hit a dud box. But then again, how often can you bust a box of Hobby for $25?