`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ebay question

ebay question
Just purchased a 2010 topps chrome Kershaw printing plate from a seller who also had the 2010 regular printing plate for sale. I would have gotten both but they both ended at exactly the same time and wasn't sure how much I would have to pay for the one I got. I would like to contact the person who purchased it and try to buy it from them. Is there a way to know who bought it and how to contact them?
[Image: Jones%20Kershaw_zpswfyrmlav.jpg]

RE: ebay question
there is no way. and thank god. you can ask the seller to pass a message to them, but since you cant include emails...good luck

Didn't think so but I was hoping. Thanks for the info.

What about if you waited for the buyer to post feedback? It gives you the link to their user profile where you can send a message I believe?
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(04-21-2014, 09:01 PM)petillo64 Wrote: What about if you waited for the buyer to post feedback? It gives you the link to their user profile where you can send a message I believe?
That's what I was thinking. I'm pretty sure I did that last year to get a printing plate myself, but I just checked and it doesn't look like you can do that anymore.

[Image: beckettsig3_zps172d72ff.jpg]

I'll give that a try. Hopefully he posts feedback. And thanks for the idea.

Guess not.

that doesnt work anymore - buyer's id's are now anonymized in seller feedback

(04-21-2014, 08:27 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: but since you cant include emails...good luck
You can include emails in around about way.

My email addy: nolan5000 at thewebpool dot com
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(04-22-2014, 07:37 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: You can include emails in around about way.

My email addy: nolan5000 at thewebpool dot com
that only works for providers who arent that big. if you do that for comcast or yahoo or gmail, 90% of the time you will get a message from ebay saying it cant be sent

(04-22-2014, 07:53 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: that only works for providers who arent that big. if you do that for comcast or yahoo or gmail, 90% of the time you will get a message from ebay saying it cant be sent
Oh, Ok.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!