• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Vikings/Broncos/Cowboy fans mail day

Vikings/Broncos/Cowboy fans mail day
[Image: williamsfinest_zps30ef0266.jpeg]
[Image: pattersoninception_zps29565fb2.jpeg]
[Image: thomasinscriptions_zps82affca3.jpeg]
[Image: williamschrome_zpsb4f2982a.jpeg]
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

RE: Vikings/Broncos/Cowboy fans mail day
Great Mailday!

On a side note, doesn't it seem like Patterson has a lot of awesome looking patches? I mean in all products it seems like he has some sick cards.
My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2

thanks bud. this is the 2nd solid patch auto of c patt i have gotten in so I have been lucky to nail a few
(04-18-2014, 05:15 PM)jeremy7269 Wrote: Great Mailday!

On a side note, doesn't it seem like Patterson has a lot of awesome looking patches? I mean in all products it seems like he has some sick cards.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

They didnt make alot of those Demaryius. I picked one up when they first came out and have seen maybe 5 on ebay. There is no print count but I havent seen many.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

is the t.will chrome FT?
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsiqi1o37i.jpg]

ALBUMS UNDER TEST
FOR SALE - FOR TRADE

Sweet cards man!

A buddy of mine is doing the Inscription set and needs that DT. There are pretty rare like samiamryan says, prob 5-15 print run. If it is available shoot me a message on any site and I'll link you up to him.

Joe

thanks big dog. appreciate the info (though I had a feeling he was an sp as I didn't see many around)
(04-18-2014, 06:15 PM)samiamryan Wrote: They didnt make alot of those Demaryius. I picked one up when they first came out and have seen maybe 5 on ebay. There is no print count but I havent seen many.

it is in the org marked for trade. you won't like what I got at the show if you're thinking about t-will Smile
(04-18-2014, 06:56 PM)larry2garcia Wrote: is the t.will chrome FT?

thanks bud. pm sent to you
(04-18-2014, 10:09 PM)hazezofgreen Wrote: Sweet cards man!

A buddy of mine is doing the Inscription set and needs that DT. There are pretty rare like samiamryan says, prob 5-15 print run. If it is available shoot me a message on any site and I'll link you up to him.

Joe
My Flickr

(04-19-2014, 01:03 PM)ft28jags Wrote: it is in the org marked for trade. you won't like what I got at the show if you're thinking about t-will Smile
what is it????
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsiqi1o37i.jpg]

ALBUMS UNDER TEST
FOR SALE - FOR TRADE

2 clr nt rc auto patch /99 Smile I'll end up scanning it in later.
(04-19-2014, 01:38 PM)larry2garcia Wrote: what is it????
My Flickr