`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
NOT A CALL OUT: Anyone know or traded with ultrasolvent?

NOT A CALL OUT: Anyone know or traded with ultrasolvent?
They've got a ton of '99 Edgerrin's I need, anyone have experience with or know this member?

Thanks!

RE: NOT A CALL OUT: Anyone know or traded with ultrasolvent?
why not give it a try?
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

Already sent the offer, but no reply so far. 0 Feedback/Trades, so I was trying to get an idea of whether they're trustworthy or not.

I'd start small and see what happens.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

I've tried to pry many a Marino from him / them with absolutely no response over 5 years ... good luck. If you are successful lmk because I'll give it another try. It's pretty annoying when a current member has so many rare cards listed for trade and doesn't respond... ever. I'm not sure why anyone would list them for trade if they had no intention of doing so.
#1 on the PSA Registry Marino Master set
* Always buying ANY reasonably priced Marino card(s) I don't already have *
-- WANT LIST LINK --

(04-22-2014, 04:44 AM)no1dolphan Wrote: I've tried to pry many a Marino from him / them with absolutely no response over 5 years ... good luck. If you are successful lmk because I'll give it another try. It's pretty annoying when a current member has so many rare cards listed for trade and doesn't respond... ever. I'm not sure why anyone would list them for trade if they had no intention of doing so.
I often find myself wondering the same thing- even more when they've logged in daily and not responded for a week or more. Still haven't heard back, won't hold my breath.

Dang! I came here for good news as I started a trade with him! Aw man!
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

Have you tried sending them a PM? If you just send a trade offer to someone that has never traded they might never see it, as they might have their preferences set so that they don't get emailed for trade activity.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(04-01-2015, 09:17 AM)djohn Wrote: Have you tried sending them a PM? If you just send a trade offer to someone that has never traded they might never see it, as they might have their preferences set so that they don't get emailed for trade activity.
Good call, I'll try to contact through the board, thanks!

I am not sure that person has those cards. Cause they have many 1/1s and rare cards for him that I already own and they cant own. He was a guy buying up edge stuff on ebay a few years ago and would pay any price to get the cards he wanted. Im talking like $50+ for a $5 common jersey card. I have a buddy that has sold to him on ebay but the guy wouldn't respond back when he asked about edge cards for me. Good luck and if he has some of those cards I would be all about grabbing some myself.