`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone from the St Louis area?

Anyone from the St Louis area?
I am new to the area and I was wondering if there are any good, honest shops in the area you can recommend? I only ask because I am afraid to buy packs from open boxes at shops. I caught a shop in Ohio with a digital scale weighing packs in their back room. They
have since gone out of business but it still scares me. Its hard enough to get a hit from a pack as it is without having them removed before I even get a chance to try!

Also are there any local shows and somewhere I can go about finding the listings?
Current wants:
2023 Topps Aces
Pete Rose
Ohio State Football
Adley Rutschman

RE: Anyone from the St Louis area?
I don't know where you live in the area but one real good shop is Sports Card Dugout 8041 Watson Rd phone number 314 963 9666. The guy who owns it is named Randy. Not sure of exact store hours but something like this: Mon-Fri 12-8 Sat 10-4 closed Sundays. As far as shows there is one a month. Website www.stlsportscollectors.com you can sign up to get updates. The have autograph guests and lots of vendors with most anything you might be looking for. Hope this helps. By the way, if you go see Randy, tell him Clint Spencer sent you. Good luck.

RBICRU7 look me up great guys with a lot of cool events!

Thanks CSPN. I will check them out. I live in the Creve Couer area, just moved here from Cincinnati.

Baseballkid1999

What is RBICRU7?
Current wants:
2023 Topps Aces
Pete Rose
Ohio State Football
Adley Rutschman

(04-13-2014, 07:00 PM)uc7bearcat Wrote: Thanks CSPN. I will check them out. I live in the Creve Couer area, just moved here from Cincinnati.

Baseballkid1999

What is RBICRU7?
They are a shop in the STL area!

(04-13-2014, 07:00 PM)uc7bearcat Wrote: Thanks CSPN. I will check them out. I live in the Creve Couer area, just moved here from Cincinnati.

Baseballkid1999

What is RBICRU7?
They're a shop in the STL area
http://www.rbicru7.com

Oh wow man!! My folks live in the Creve couer area. Great area I must say.
They r off 270 and olive. Like to get back once a month to visit them.
There another place in the st Charles area. I have there card in my truck.
But I liked it. Every time I came home went there and done well.
In fact I bought a box of USA baseball and realized later I pulled a Jessie winker 1/1.
Hoping he pans out. Lol. But I will get the name tomorrow.

(04-13-2014, 09:13 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: Oh wow man!! My folks live in the Creve couer area. Great area I must say.
They r off 270 and olive. Like to get back once a month to visit them.
There another place in the st Charles area. I have there card in my truck.
But I liked it. Every time I came home went there and done well.
In fact I bought a box of USA baseball and realized later I pulled a Jessie winker 1/1.
Hoping he pans out. Lol. But I will get the name tomorrow.
Nice, I live off of 270 and olive as well. Small world.

Anyway I will check out RBICRU7 for sure!
Current wants:
2023 Topps Aces
Pete Rose
Ohio State Football
Adley Rutschman

Welcome to the area! If you want to make the trip over to IL in O'Fallon there is a shop called Eagle Coin and Stamp I have been going to for about 6yrs. Greg and his brother Garret run the card side and will give you some great deals, especially if you mention Dale sent you.

(04-13-2014, 10:04 AM)uc7bearcat Wrote: I am new to the area and I was wondering if there are any good, honest shops in the area you can recommend? I only ask because I am afraid to buy packs from open boxes at shops. I caught a shop in Ohio with a digital scale weighing packs in their back room. They
have since gone out of business but it still scares me. Its hard enough to get a hit from a pack as it is without having them removed before I even get a chance to try!

Also are there any local shows and somewhere I can go about finding the listings?
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

(04-14-2014, 10:57 AM)uc7bearcat Wrote: Nice, I live off of 270 and olive as well. Small world.

Anyway I will check out RBICRU7 for sure!
thats crazy!! u behind the Fridays? meaning the apartments?