`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 of the same 1/1?

2 of the same 1/1?
I was looking on e### and I saw there were 2 Shelby Miller laundry tags from 2014 topps museum collection. I might be crazy but they look the same to me. What do you think is up with this?

RE: 2 of the same 1/1?
(04-10-2014, 04:57 PM)fatman711 Wrote: I was looking on e### and I saw there were 2 Shelby Miller laundry tags from 2014 topps museum collection. I might be crazy but they look the same to me. What do you think is up with this?
There's a laundry tag on his jersey and one on his pants, and he might have 20 or 30 uniforms .... So are laundry tags really all that rare or special? They're certainly not 1/1, right?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I would say that 1/1 is wrong. Each laundry tag should be counted. Just another way the card company are screwing us. It make me almost want to get out. Lol

There are 3 variations of the Shelby tags with different pictures. I hate when there are multiple 1/1s!

However I watched my friend pull one of those 2 listed variations and it's a SICK card in person.