`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pricing for 2013-14 OPC rookies

Pricing for 2013-14 OPC rookies
Does anyone know when the pricing will be available for the OPC rookie inserts from 2013-14 UD Series 2?

Thanks,

Dana

RE: Pricing for 2013-14 OPC rookies
Seems like they've had more than enough time. Upper deck has prices...why not the other product that came out with it?
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/

(04-09-2014, 04:31 PM)chemainus Wrote: Seems like they've had more than enough time. Upper deck has prices...why not the other product that came out with it?
My thoughts exactly! Seems like it's taking longer than normal.

Okay, so pricing is out, but I noticed something weird when I added a few to 2 separate collections after I found some at a show yesterday.

I already had the cards listed in my "rookies" collection, and then added (not moved) them to my "recently added". The cards have 2 tags now.

The prices appear in the first collection, but not in the second. Anyone seen that issue before?

Wait, scratch that. Now the pricing says "n/a" again, even though the price range is listed on the description page for each card.