`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
WOW I JUST GOT THIS CARD!

RE: WOW I JUST GOT THIS CARD!
(06-07-2014, 11:18 AM)haggis17 Wrote: What is my scanner?
here is a pic
Trout's a lefty?!?!
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

(06-07-2014, 11:18 AM)haggis17 Wrote: What is my scanner?
here is a pic
Sometimes printers are also scanners. But you posted a pic; that's what he was talking about.
(06-07-2014, 12:57 PM)iconms Wrote: Trout's a lefty?!?!
It seems that the pic is inverted.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(06-07-2014, 03:10 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: Sometimes printers are also scanners. But you posted a pic; that's what he was talking about.

I was kidding
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

I'm still not clear who this Trout guy is. Any relation to Steve Trout? I mean, I'm sure he's popular and all right now, but let's be honest ... he's no Steve Delabar when it comes to Opening Day autos.
Kepler

Pulled this from a pack of '89 Score

[Image: %24_35.JPG]

(06-07-2014, 11:39 AM)petillo64 Wrote: Post of the year!
+1
That made my day!

(06-07-2014, 11:39 AM)petillo64 Wrote: Post of the year!
Lol best pic i could get. I dont have a camera could only use my crappy laptop webcam

(06-07-2014, 03:10 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: Sometimes printers are also scanners. But you posted a pic; that's what he was talking about.

Yah my webcam only takes inverted pics, it sucks but i still am very happy to have gotten this card, it also was the 2nd pack i have opened in my life Smile So, I feel very lucky...

(06-09-2014, 01:21 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: I'm still not clear who this Trout guy is. Any relation to Steve Trout? I mean, I'm sure he's popular and all right now, but let's be honest ... he's no Steve Delabar when it comes to Opening Day autos.
Im not really a fan of him myself but he is pretty good, you should look up some highlight vids of him on youtube. He is pretty dang good.

(06-25-2014, 06:19 PM)haggis17 Wrote:
Im not really a fan of him myself but he is pretty good, you should look up some highlight vids of him on youtube. He is pretty dang good.
That's unbelievable! The second time that joke didn't land. lol

Awesome Trout BTW

Awesome hit Congrats!!
PC=Giancarlo Stanton, Kemp, Longoria, Tulowitzki, Griffey Jr, Pujols, Jeter, Randy Johnson, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Chipper Jones, Votto..
I trade for similar cards.

(06-25-2014, 08:22 PM)manningsecnumbr1fan Wrote: Awesome hit Congrats!!
Thank You!

(06-25-2014, 08:04 PM)bigdaddyq Wrote: That's unbelievable! The second time that joke didn't land. lol

Awesome Trout BTW
Well, I have just started enjoying baseball and sports in general in my lifetime so i probably wouldnt get any joke about sports lol. I am a complete sports noob!