`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOING TO NTC!!!!

GOING TO NTC!!!!
Hi, I will be going to NTC ( National Training Center ) somewhere between April 20-25 so anybody I have pending trades or am in trade talks with we have about a week to finish up talks before they should be shipped to make sure there is time to mark received and clear trade off our screens, again I'm going to be gone from April 20/24 until the middle of June for freaking ARMY training, then I'll come back and ETS!!!!!!!

RE: GOING TO NTC!!!!
Sweet sweet ets
[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP

September 1st can't come any quicker

First off, thanks for your service. Secondly, I have some fond memories of my time spent at NTC in Jan of '93. They had more rain during that time then they usually average for the entire year. Had to dig drainage channels so we didn't get flooded out of our tents, and rig ponchos over the gunners hatches in the Hummers to keep the interiors a little drier. Best of luck. Smile
Collecting the following players:
Steve Garvey (177 different cards) --Willie McCovey (168 different cards) --Will Clark (199 different cards) --Mel Ott (132 different cards) --Willie Mays (28 different cards)
=Currently collecting vintage tobacco and tea cards as well as Topps Allen and Ginter=

Should be fun, me being combat medic and my deployment in afghan and stuff I saw there, I'm not sure how seeing veterans moulaged up stumps is going to do on my already altered phsycie