`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
First Mailday, Topps Redemption - A&G style

First Mailday, Topps Redemption - A&G style
Had my first mailday today and thought that I would share in some of my excitement (after all, what could be better than getting cards in the mail). All are Allen and Ginter. Thanks for looking!

These are 2013s which for me finishes the base and SPs, along with most of the common mini inserts (waiting till I feel richer before tackling the rarer mini inserts).
[Image: 20140403_185143_zpsa94c8eeb.jpg]

This is my first Topps redemption, made all the better as it is A&G.
[Image: 20140403_184800_zpsbc1da1f3.jpg]

And this actually came the day before, but is maybe my favorite. It is from the Allen and Ginter Racing Colors of the World N22, c. 1888. A bit rough, but I am a sucker for the vintage, and really like being able to say that I own and "original" Allen and Ginter (plus it is now the oldest card in my PC by one year).
[Image: 20140402_153534_zps3bbb06d3.jpg]
Collecting the following players:
Steve Garvey (177 different cards) --Willie McCovey (168 different cards) --Will Clark (199 different cards) --Mel Ott (132 different cards) --Willie Mays (28 different cards)
=Currently collecting vintage tobacco and tea cards as well as Topps Allen and Ginter=

RE: First Mailday, Topps Redemption - A&G style
Sweet Pujols

Love that original A&G, congrats on the nice pickups, the Pujols auto is not too shabby either!
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Congrats on getting you pujols back...that was a fast turn around. Like I said if you are interested in moving it hit me up I may have some pc that you would be interested in. Thanks

Wow, that's the best Albert mini-auto from A&G I've ever seen. Congrats on that and also your set pick-ups. Nice stuff, thanks for sharing.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Thanks for the comments. At this time the Pujols is going into the PC, as I really like the A&Gs and they are going to be my main focus going forward (along with a few specific players). Was pleasantly suprised at the turn around time for the redemption, but will not hold my breath if I am lucky enough to get others!
Collecting the following players:
Steve Garvey (177 different cards) --Willie McCovey (168 different cards) --Will Clark (199 different cards) --Mel Ott (132 different cards) --Willie Mays (28 different cards)
=Currently collecting vintage tobacco and tea cards as well as Topps Allen and Ginter=

Nice Pujols indeed!