`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ty Murray RA 1991 Rodeo Rookie Card Worth?

Ty Murray RA 1991 Rodeo Rookie Card Worth?
Hey there folks, I remember this card once having some sort of value along time ago....can't seem to find out any information on it these days. Any ideas of how much it might be worth? BTW Sorry if I posted this in the wrong thread, I'm a complete noob here heh
Thanks!

RE: Ty Murray RA 1991 Rodeo Rookie Card Worth?
Ir's OK, I don't think there's a rodeo forum any where on the site, LOL

(04-03-2014, 10:20 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Ir's OK, I don't think there's a rodeo forum any where on the site, LOL
haha! I'm going to be asking questions about a whole bunch of cards on here....is there a specific forum I should go to? I have some weird cards ha

Just make sure you are in the right sport when possible ... better responses that way, because a lot of members on here are single sport collectors.

(04-03-2014, 10:32 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Just make sure you are in the right sport when possible ... better responses that way, because a lot of members on here are single sport collectors.
Ok, cool. Thanks for the info!

not listed in the database, and none have sold on ebay in the past few months

it's definitely a niche market, so demand is small. i see one rookie up with a 20 dollar BIN/BO, and thats really the only guide post out there for value

(04-04-2014, 05:02 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: not listed in the database, and none have sold on ebay in the past few months

it's definitely a niche market, so demand is small. i see one rookie up with a 20 dollar BIN/BO, and thats really the only guide post out there for value
Yeah, that one you see is probably the one I put up on ebay.... I'm guessing I should probably take it off until I find some more info on it