`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Recent mail, collecting again a bit

Recent mail, collecting again a bit
I'm collecting again on a limited basis so thought I would share a few pickups, nice to do it even if I can't go hog wild anymore lol.

[Image: img002_zps03d37f0f.jpg][Image: img004_zpsfd35da47.jpg][Image: img003_zps0e2c2002.jpg]
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

RE: Recent mail, collecting again a bit
Nice haul indeed. That goldy sure is good.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Welcome back! Nice stuff. Really like the Johnson patch...is that a GU or manufactured. ( Hate that they take a last name and add a Y to it.....we know nobody calls him Goldy....must be a hockey guy that runs the prod. dev. department). Anyway, thanks for sharing.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Nice pickups! That Griffey/Grady card seems out of place, lol!

(04-03-2014, 08:10 PM)muz0 Wrote: Nice haul indeed. That goldy sure is good.
Yeah he sure is!
(04-03-2014, 08:25 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Welcome back! Nice stuff. Really like the Johnson patch...is that a GU or manufactured. ( Hate that they take a last name and add a Y to it.....we know nobody calls him Goldy....must be a hockey guy that runs the prod. dev. department). Anyway, thanks for sharing.
Thanks for the welcome back Joe! Actually his nickname is goldy haha. The Johnson says commemorative patch on the back of it.
(04-03-2014, 09:51 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Nice pickups! That Griffey/Grady card seems out of place, lol!
Yeah that and the Randy stick out a bit lol

Great stuff! I am a huge fan of Goldy! Hope he continues to hit and play amazing defense for years to come!

Glad to see you back getting Goldie's

Welcome back to the rat race ... Even though its in a limited capacitySmile
Those Goldschmidt cards are great. Congrats on a terrific haul!
(04-03-2014, 08:25 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Welcome back! Nice stuff. Really like the Johnson patch...is that a GU or manufactured?
That Randy Johnson patch is manufactured, Joe. I've got a Jeter patch from the same Sweet Spot series, (I think its from the same series ... Might be the year before or after, I'd have to check) they're pretty nice!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Welcome back and nice haul! I really like the patch on that Platinum Goldy. Great looking cards

Thanks guys I appreciate it! Yeah Rob I love the patch its super sweet!
(04-04-2014, 12:06 AM)magneto2 Wrote: Great stuff! I am a huge fan of Goldy! Hope he continues to hit and play amazing defense for years to come!
Same here!