Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contest givaway

Contest givaway
Hi All,

I thought I would do a little giveaway in appreciation for all the great trades I have made with folks on here. Trading has dried up a little but its still a great site with great people.

This contest will be in two parts.

(1)I am going to a sporting even this weekend. If you can guess what it is you could win the prize. You have to be specific...you can't say a soccer game. ESA0315 IS THE WINNER. GOING TO THE NCAA FINALS

(2)Guess the winner of the game and total score - EDIT: You can make guesses up to Midnight tonight. Will check when I am back on Tuesday

You will obviously have to know the winner of the first part to guess the second.

I will base the prize on what the winner collects. its nothing big, but will try and throw in something decent if I can.

THERE IS ONLY ONE GUESS PER PERSON!

I will set a deadline of 9pm tonight for the first part. If more than 1 person guess it right, I will draw a random winner from the correct guesses. I will announce the winner in the morning and will start the second part then as well.

Thanks and good luck
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

RE: Contest givaway
with you being from Canada, I guess blue jays vs Yankees, final score yanks 6-3
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Elberson you stole my guess! Then I'll go Blue Jays, Yankees with a final score 4-2 blue jays.
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

Thank You for the contest, friend.

(1) I'm gonna guess you are going to the Rockets/Raptors game

(2) Rockets Win 108-98
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Since baseball is starting back up and you collect I'm going with the Yanks & Blue Jays as well. I actually went to ticketmaster and searched your zip code since we did a trade recently to see what sports are happening around your area haha!

1) Yanks vs Jays

2) 6-5 Jays
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

I will give you a clue. Its not in Toronto ( or even Canada). I will give the folks who already guessed another shot at it. This will be the only clue.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket

tigers vs o's, 8-3 tigers
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(04-02-2014, 10:31 AM)greekgoony Wrote: I will give you a clue. Its not in Toronto ( or even Canada). I will give the folks who already guessed another shot at it. This will be the only clue.
In that case...

(1) Bruins/Red Wings

(2) Red Wings win 4-2
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

I may have made this too vague. I want someone to win so I will try and be a little more specific.

It is in the U.S., happening this weekend and it is nationally ( maybe internationally) televised.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket

1) NCAA tournament in Arlington,Texas
2) Florida 73 UConn 68
Kentucky 84 Wisconsin 85

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan