`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Posting up some recent maildays. Heavy on the pics

RE: Posting up some recent maildays. Heavy on the pics
(03-31-2014, 08:25 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: OH MAN. I love the Pierce Absolute Spectrum. Damn I love those cards man. I love the RPA Sully and the LP Refractor! Good stuff man!!
Thanks Jason, I compleat agree on the Pierce. I got it real cheap and I love it. I wish it was a better picture though, he looks like Gerald Wallace.

I don't love the NT RPA, but I figured it was a must have for a PC and I got it for a very reasonable price. They must be patches from warmup shirts or something. They don't look great IMO.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

nice pickups bud
http://www.ebay.com/usr/ibuyselltradecards

*Instagram - IBuySellTradeCards

~If i COMMENT on your post then I'm Interested in what you have~

"NOTHING quality is cheap"

~Jordan, Bron, Kobes, HOFer Autos, Star Autos, Chrome Prospects, HOF/Star Rookies~

~EVERYTHING always has a price~

lol, It had to have gotten damaged in the mail. I never received a card back with such a low grade before. I didn't even try to sell it, I was just going to give it away. When I saw you won my auction, I just threw it in for ya!

(03-31-2014, 07:19 PM)SHowley2003 Wrote: Thanks for the positive feedback everyone.

Thanks man. I wasn't even paying attention. Had I known it was you I would have seen if you wanted to make a trade or deal through here to save you a bit. I need to know, how did the king of Celtics PSA 10s end up with that Delonte. I'm assuming you submitted it and it got damaged in the mail or by PSA?
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666