`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Topps Heritage Case (scan heavy)

RE: 2014 Topps Heritage Case (scan heavy)
Really nice break man! Any chance you pulled any Donaldson?
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

(03-20-2014, 11:21 AM)dspainjr Wrote: Really nice break man! Any chance you pulled any Donaldson?
I think he just has base and black back. I definitely have the base if you need it I'll send it your way. Just send me your address.

2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

that's an awesome break for sure! If your willing to trade that rusty staub card let me know.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Nice breaks! Check me for your Tigers please.

I would love a shot at the Trout chrome and Puig SP, thanks! RJ

Very nice break. You have a lot of awesome stuff there.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

nice! much better than some of the cases i've seen, the hot iron is a really rare thing 1/1
and you got several autos....definitely a great break

Any auto / relic or hot iron you arent keeping i'd throw on ebay quickly as the demand is high right now

i am putting together the purple refractor set. i have 61/100. if trading those send me a pm and i'll give you a list of what i need. thanks.
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

That was a great case! But I'm really disappointed with the percentage of autos to relics. I figured in a case it would at least be 50:50. But at least you pulled that great dual auto ... That makes up for the low quantity, I guess. Quality over quantity Smile
I got like NO Yankees in my my 2 boxes. The best card I pulled was probably the worst card from your break Smile
Congrats! I'd offer a trade, but we're usually chasing the same cards Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(03-22-2014, 05:41 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: That was a great case! But I'm really disappointed with the percentage of autos to relics. I figured in a case it would at least be 50:50. But at least you pulled that great dual auto ... That makes up for the low quantity, I guess. Quality over quantity Smile
I got like NO Yankees in my my 2 boxes. The best card I pulled was probably the worst card from your break Smile
Congrats! I'd offer a trade, but we're usually chasing the same cards Smile
If it's like last year autos are tough tough pulls, so far I'm actually seeing far more pulled than last year