Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What/Who Are Your Best Box Sources?
Question 
What/Who Are Your Best Box Sources?
Aside from the obvious "Ebay", I'm just curious as to what good online retailers other people on this forum use for unopened product. "Good" as in reliable/trustworthy, obviously, but also in terms of available selection and pricing. My apologies if this thread has been done before, but a few attempts at searching the forum turned up nothing.

Thanks in advance for any/all replies!

RE: What/Who Are Your Best Box Sources?
Well, I know some box/case breakers will sell you boxes, though I've never tried that. I've never had any issues with dacardworld, though I've heard some stories about them (which, of course, are internet stories, so I take them with a grain of salt). Other than that, I tend to buy boxes locally as I'm too impatient to wait for the box to come in LOL

If Dave and Adam's is going through stuff before they send it out, they need to hire new cherry picker!! I have ordered everything from loose pack lots to multiple cases from them, and I have never expected any shady business because I have pulled 2 CASE HITS out of 24 ct pack lots and unsealed boxes. They have been very reliable for me and a couple of my friends.

(03-18-2014, 08:59 AM)Harv72b Wrote: Aside from the obvious "Ebay", I'm just curious as to what good online retailers other people on this forum use for unopened product. "Good" as in reliable/trustworthy, obviously, but also in terms of available selection and pricing. My apologies if this thread has been done before, but a few attempts at searching the forum turned up nothing.

Thanks in advance for any/all replies!

I've ordered from Dave and Adam's & Blowout Cards. Both have been solid.

Dave & Adams gets 100% of my business, and all of my trust.

You are going to eventually hear "horror stories" about just about every online company out there.
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

Dave & Adam's is bookmarked, thanks! Smile

One that I've tried & have been pleased with is Charm City Cards. Pretty good selection, very good pricing, and I've had some solid pulls from them.

I have to agree. Dave & Adams is far the best retailer, and the best price point. As you place more orders, they cut there prices. Also if you call them to order via phone, they normally have other specials on products besides what's listed on there webpage.
 photo coolsignature_zps2fe4f593.jpg

Dave and Adam's is also my store of choice. I've received some great pulls over the years from their boxes.

I've used three online sellers primarily
Dave and Adams, blowout and Steelcity
Steelcity doesn't have quite as large a selection but they were fast to ship and had good prices...plus shippings free on orders over 99

usually you will find these three sites will often pricematch eachother so the prices on new products are very close more often than not.

I love Chris and the Hobby Box (cardsinfinity.com) His box break videos on youtube are the best resource for me to figure out which box to buy and they keep me interested and up to date in the hobby. So I like to buy from him to keep them going. (Plus his prices are usually either the cheapest or the same as anyone else)