`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wants

Wants
So let me get this straight.... I click on a card that i want under the WANTS ,....than when i trade for it and it becomes mine.... beckett takes it from my wants and marks it as my own. so it no longer shows up as my wants.

correct?
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

RE: Wants
No, don't think so. When you trade for it, Beckett adds another copy of the card to your org with Have = 1. The entry where you marked it as wanted is still there.

If you search the All Collections set for the card you traded for, you should find both, and you can move the one marked as wanted to the trash (then empty the trash). A huge pain for big trades. (BTW, same thing if you have cards marked as Trade For)
Building sets, and collecting Alex Ovechkin, Calle Johansson,
Craig Laughlin and Braden Holtby

Yes it's a big pain having to go through collections and send cards to trash and then empty it. But it's even worse when cards don't show in recently traded.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

The card you traded for should show up in your "recently traded" as a "have". From there, you have to move it to another collection of your choosing.

If you already have a copy of that card, it will create another listing for that card in your collection. In order to prevent this, you need to simply change the quantity of the card you already have (increase the haves by 1).

Yeah I just go to my Recently Traded and copy the card name and paste it in the search "All Collections" field. Change the one that's marked as a want to a have and delete the one from the Recently Traded.
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054