`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help.... And some Jordy Nelsons :)

I need help.... And some Jordy Nelsons :)
I just went on a bit of a spending splurge... tends to happen when I get really stressed about something. A leaking roof that I just replaced 5 years ago was enough to send me over the deep end for spending the last couple of days (even though it all went on my credit card... but oh well), and I am REALLY close to having all non-1/1's for Topps products for Jordy Nelson in 2012. I REALLY want to get these knocked out, so that my OCD can move onto something else. Anyhow, I am willing to trade in your favor for these, and I might even be willing to dig into my PC for them (within reason). I know I don't have a lot to trade, so I might even be willing to buy them if the price is right. This is what I need:

2012 Inception:
Base
Red (/50)

2012 Magic:
Mini Pigskin (/50)
Relic (/25)

2012 Prime:
Blue Retail

2012 Triple Threads:
Gold (/99)
Emerald (/170)

2012 Supreme:
Sepia (/40)

2012 Finest:
Blue (/99)
Gold (/50)
Red (/25)
Pulsar (/10)

As you can see, I have a LOT already now (some of which is now on it's way). PLEAESE HEALLLP!

RE: I need help.... And some Jordy Nelsons :)
bumpity bump bump

I'll keep my eyes open as I'm hoping to do some of the same collections...

(03-15-2014, 11:19 PM)savagenate Wrote: I'll keep my eyes open as I'm hoping to do some of the same collections...
I'll have a spare blue inception coming, I think.... not sure, but will let you know if you need it

(03-16-2014, 03:40 PM)bojesphob Wrote: I'll have a spare blue inception coming, I think.... not sure, but will let you know if you need it
Awesome!

Another bump. Still looking for these. Smile

Another bump. Found a couple more, so I've got Triple Threads complete now, as well as Prime, so I just need the Inception Red, the Magic pigskin mini, the magic relic mini, Supreme Sepia, and the #d variations of Finest.

Paid a little too much for the Supreme Sepia, but it's worth it to get it knocked out. I'm down to needing only 5! Still need the Magic Pigskin (/50), the Magic mini relic (/25), Finest Red (/25) and Pulsar (/10) and the Inception Red (/50). Again, I'm willing to buy or trade in your favor for these, and depending on what you might need, I am also willing to open parts of my PCs to accomplish this.

Anyone even have any of these five cards? I know others collect Jordy here, but I've got some choice cards I'd be willing to throw at these.... I'd even trade an Eddie Lacy Passport or Longevity auto with some other stuff if you have all 5!

not to hijack your thread here, but the leaking roof is still covered under the warranty right?
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35