`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Topps Prime lazy insertion rate?

RE: Topps Prime lazy insertion rate?
i think some of the refractor sets are out of control from Topps. Panini has become very stale. Upper Deck is the best in my opinion.

RE: Topps Prime lazy insertion rate?
I agree with that. UD has done right by me in the past but college unis don't hold my interest that much. If I could make a perfect set, it would be something with the design of Topps Finest (shocker I know!) with the print quality and photography of UD that features rookies in their college/pro day gear along with vets. Short print rookie alternates go beyond just a simple pose change to them holding up their team jersey on draft day or in their NFL uniform (real numbers, no 00) in training camp.

Since I'm wishing here, let's add an end to redemptions for promised product and bring back redemptions for sets based on in season performance (Crash the Game, Topps MVP, etc). And if refractors or other parallels must exist, then a different picture of the player must be used. If the base card is in a home jersey, parallel is in away jersey and vice versa. And the stats on the back for parallels change from NFL season stats on the base card to their fantasy sports counterparts.