`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
How do you guys build your PCs?

RE: How do you guys build your PCs?
(03-06-2014, 10:10 PM)rich_zeller Wrote: Still new to this i was just wondering how you guys build your PCs?
I'm not sure if you mean where do you find the cards for your PC, comments regarding buy vs. trade or if this is a question about how to choose what to focus on. As someone else previously requested, please elaborate.

I was just asking how you go about it, beggining with how you guys decide who you want to collect, than how do you decide what cards to get or do you just go after everything or make a list, stuff like that.

(03-06-2014, 10:10 PM)rich_zeller Wrote: Still new to this i was just wondering how you guys build your PCs?
Don't be afraid to change your focus. I went a few different directions until I settled into more specificities (and they're still broader than a lot of people's goals). Then, I just turned around and re-traded things I no longer needed--things that did not fit my new goals. This is all about fun. As soon as you don't enjoy collecting a player/team/sport, shift your focus a few times until you're having fun again.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Slowly.
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

I collect Jeremy Kerley because I coached him in HS. Fairly simple reason I guess, and he is easy to PC because he is virtually unknown and he plays for the Jets.
I get a nice card of his almost every month in our Monthly Team Trader group, which I believe is the most fun part of collecting.
These guys have great ideas; just do what you want and only spend what your wife lets you.
Mickey