Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
BCCG trade group - March '14 edition

RE: BCCG trade group - March '14 edition
im in
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

In again, and Footbal sent the coolest patch card that is now the highlight of a collection of Andre Johnson cards that belongs to one of my son's friends. Thanks again.

(03-10-2014, 08:56 AM)mickey871 Wrote: In again, and Footbal sent the coolest patch card that is now the highlight of a collection of Andre Johnson cards that belongs to one of my son's friends. Thanks again.
Hearing this made me ecstatic-One of the biggest reasons I'm in this hobby!
ID VIKESRULE on most other trade sites. Don't care about BV if the deal is right.
Cris Carter super collector and die hard Vikings guy!

got a great stack of Rams. THANK YOU Jfrench! your Bills are on the way.
BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR MAY 2010. COLLECTING KURT WARNER & MARSHALL FAULK. also looking for: tom nutten, fred miller, any card. view my warner/faulk collection at: www.photobucket.com/collectrams

(03-10-2014, 09:47 PM)420ramsfan Wrote: got a great stack of Rams. THANK YOU Jfrench! your Bills are on the way.
glad you liked them!

I changed my mind.. I will be in for this month still.. moving is going fine and I have a month to send stuff out, this group is too awesome to just not do! thanks
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

TRADE PARTNERS HAVE BEEN POSTED TO THE SITE
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

Just got back from the post office where Feb's package from Mickey871 was waiting. Holy (ya know)! AMAZING lot of cards including autos, jersey, rookies and inserts! You have gone way above and beyond Mickey-Thank you for the great cards!! I'm keeping this in mind for next time!

Also, Cox1781 (Jason), your cards, now that I got a few for ya, are going out today.

Thanks again Mickey, it was Christmas in March!
ID VIKESRULE on most other trade sites. Don't care about BV if the deal is right.
Cris Carter super collector and die hard Vikings guy!

(03-24-2014, 04:08 PM)footbal Wrote: Just got back from the post office where Feb's package from Mickey871 was waiting. Holy (ya know)! AMAZING lot of cards including autos, jersey, rookies and inserts! You have gone way above and beyond Mickey-Thank you for the great cards!! I'm keeping this in mind for next time!

Also, Cox1781 (Jason), your cards, now that I got a few for ya, are going out today.

Thanks again Mickey, it was Christmas in March!
not a problem thanks I haven't even had a chance to think about it. As we are getting ready for a big district game today. If we win it puts a 6-0 in district and the alone in first with one game to play in the first half of the district schedule. But it's going to be tough we are facing a guy that throws in upper 90s.
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

[Image: cox3.png]

Aprils group has been posted. I have updated the teams which are available.

Cbrigador, I have switched you from the Dolphins to the Browns since you were the first one to ask about them when they became available.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

footbal I received a great package I would have to say my favorite and it's not even a cowboy
2008 SP Authentic Harry Douglas#247/999
2006 Bowman Sterling Michael Vick
2007 SPX Winning Materials Michael Vick
2009 Rookies & Stars Gold Star Tony Romo #49/50
Along with several other great inserts and base cards. This group is just amazing I will get to work on your package. Thanks again.
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

[Image: cox3.png]